We’ve launched our first major Mach-II based site for the National Measurement Institute. The DNS propagation may take a while to override the present settings, but it’s definitely up and happening. If you’re on the Mach-II site, it’ll be obvious by the URIs.
Here’s a few Mach-II stats:
- 5 listeners
- 4 filters
- 35 events
- 1 plugin
- 18 custom views, 23 shared views
- automated caching via Mach-II, with updates for "live" (i.e. published and non-expired) content every 15 minutes
- automated indexing and index updating via Mach-II as content goes live
- linked to a large Spectra-based Content Management system
- large shared code library (components and includes) for use by several Mach-II sites (four more going live in the next month)
- entire Mach-II code base for five sites is ~45000 lines/690 files
- rendered code is compliant with XHTML 1.0 Transitional, CSS2 and minimally meets the W3C/WAI Priority 1 Accessibility Guidelines (and in many cases, Priroty 2 or 3)
Watch this space for more of the "Bastard Child…" series for how we’ve built this Spectra/Mach-II hybrid monster!