I’ve posted version 2.3 of The ACME Guide at the usual place.
New and changed in this release:
- some minor amendments to spelling and grammar;
- corrections to the application directory structure;
- new service control scripts;
- more consistency in the embedded images;
- the beginnings of the section on source control management with some words about using Eclipse Local History, and;
- changes to account for software updates to the entire ACME stack since the last release – Apache, ColdFusion MX, MySQL and Eclipse have all had new releases.
The latest version has a cover banner
the same as the green one above (assuming it’s still green sometime in the future…) which is green. Enjoy!