Details of the presentation I’ll be giving at WebDU 2006 – Reaching the Peak – developing on the ACME platform – are now available on the WebDU site. I’ve asked a couple of times before for information on what people want to see in this presentation and got nothing. So now I’m begging!
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease give me some indication of what you’d like to see if you were to attend this presentation. Even if you’re not going to WebDU. I’ll be making the presentation available on this site, so it’ll be here for everyone to see.
Here’s what I’d ask you to do:
- download the latest version of The ACME Guide;
- read it;
- think about what you’d like clarified or expanded upon in a 50 minute presentation;
- think about what you feel needs extra detail, particularly for inexperienced users;
- think about the ACME application set (Apache, ColdFusion, MySQL and Eclipse/CFEclipse) and any other tools that work with them, and;
- anything else you think needs coverage.
Provide a comment below giving your feedback on any of these subjects. Really. No, really! Please…
I have to start my first draft pretty soon so it can go to Daemon on time, so your feedback is critically important. Go on, you know you want to.